IDENTITY STABILITY COMMITMENT
As a photographer, web developer and graphic artist with over twenty-five years experience in manufacturing industries, I offer a unique blend of skills that allow me to marry business strategy with brand identity and marketing communications. I have particular interest in art, design, technology and how creative methodology can best serve business needs.
Starting in tool & die, machining plastic-injection molds, Andrew went on to building custom wire-wrapping machines to servicing screen printing machines and coordinating production on custom components for the automotive, aerospace, military, medical and electronics industries.
Advancing through quality-control, systems analysis, auditing international standards and engineering business processes, administration, marketing, sales – all while developing the knowledge, skills and real world applications for design.
WHY WORK WITH BISSON CREATIVE?
‘Strategic aesthetics’ & ‘Visual alchemy’: ATTRACT and RETAIN more customers!
Clean, effective communication of your message is not magic – it’s science, psychology and proven methodology.
“Design is not a logo, it’s the face your business shows the world.” ~ Andrew Bisson
Updating your website and having a consistent identity across all communication mediums:
- Gives you a global presence & 24/7 exposure to the over 3.8 billion internet users
- Boosts your credibility for sales & marketing
- Allows search engines to find you easier on all devices
- Saves expense on digital advertising
- Gives access to your new or returning customers – providing them with valuable information and increased satisfaction
- Increases sales opportunities, improves better relationships and long-term clients.
- Attracts and retains talent – encourages employee pride
- Improves morale within your business
- It reinforces the “why?” of the company (identity, stability & commitment)
EXAMINE, ENHANCE, EXPAND, ENRICH, EDUCATE, ENTERTAIN
A business is awarded with loyal customers who advocate for them, when that business meets the expectations of it’s audience.
Are you effectively communicating your values, products and services?
At Bisson Creative, we want to expand the intersection of your mission and your market’s expectations.
We enhance the communication & enrich the experience. We examine the psychology and influencers of the audience.
This informs the design methodology, to best educate, entertain and convert your audience into brand loyalists and consumer advocates.
STUFF WE DO
- Branding & identity – Logos, business cards, brochures, stationary, invites, newsletters, internal reports & forms, presentation design, training materials
- Billboards, posters/flyers/direct-mail, apparel, journals, catalogs, packaging, display, vehicle wraps, showcases & booth design
- Websites (Bootstrap, WordPress, Squarespace/Wix/Weebly design, HTML pages)
- Digital ads: Pay-per-click, re-marketing banners, memes, social media posts, motion graphics, user experience/interaction, video blogging & web analytics
- Professional Copy: Social Media management, Web/print copy, SEO, ad-words/keywords, blogging, industry articles, editorials, email subscription campaign & management
- Photography/videography: event, portrait, product, environmental/architectural, brand/personnel intro, product info, creative ad/fashion
- Marketing & Advertising campaign analysis, consultation & vendor negotiation
- Web Design, Graphics, Communication Design and Photography in the Lehigh Valley, PA (Allentown/Bethlehem/Easton) – servicing Eastern Pennsylvania to Central New Jersey.
STUFF WE LIKE
Paul Rand, Milton Glaser, Paula Scher, Neville Brody, David Carson, Aaron Draplin, Aaron Horkey, Alphonse Mucha, Jean Michel Basquiat; Cartier-Bresson, Avedon, Liebovitz, Friedlander, Greenberg; DuChamp, Rembrandt, Caravaggio; Guillermo Del Toro, Terry Gilliam, Wes Anderson, David Fincher; Cormac McCarthy, Eric Larson, Tim Ferris, Neil Gaiman, Ken Follet, T.S. Elliot; Tom Waits, Dylan, Young, folk, rock, country, classical, ambient, electronic, blues, indie & experimental; thisiscolossal, booooooom & smashingmagazine; the list goes on and on…